John Parish & PJ Harvey - Dance Hall At Louse Point LP
"Dance Hall At Louse Point" is the first collaboration album between PJ Harvey and John Parish. Produced by Parish and Harvey, and originally released in September 1996, "Dance Hall At Louse Point" features the single That Was My Veil.
Reissue is faithful to the original recording with vinyl cutting by Jason Mitchell at Loud Mastering, overseen by John Parish.
1. Girl (Bristol)
2. Rope Bridge Crossing (Dorset)
3. City of No Sun (Tokyo)
4. That Was My Veil (Modena)
5. Urn with Dead Flowers in a Drained Pool (Modena)
6. Civil War Correspondent (Stockholm)
7. Taut (Washington D.C.)
8. Un Cercle Autour du Soleil (Stockholm)
9. Heela (Dorset)
10. Is That All There Is? [Peggy Lee cover]
11. Dance Hall at Louse Point (Bristol)
12. Lost Fun Zone (Tokyo)
About this product: this is pressed on 180g black vinyl, housed in a full colour outer sleeve printed on brown board, with printed inner sleeve. Download card included.